Are you tired of beating yourself up about your cellulite? Do you have chronic pain, that no one has been able to help you with? Are you chained to a desk eight or more hours a day, and feel too exhausted at the end of it to workout or play at your hobbies? Heard of FasciaBlasting® but don’t know how to get started?
Then this workshop is for YOU! (This class is for women only)
- Learn the do’s and don’ts about self FasciaBlasting®
- Find out what cellulite is and what it isn’t
- Discover how to free yourself from fascial patters that keep you in pain and feeling “stuck”
- Practice in class how to use the tools so you feel comfortable using them at home on your own
- Get one-on-one time with a massage therapist to show you how to use the tools on those “problem areas” that are causing you the most grief!
What to KNOW and what BRING with you:
- Please wear or bring a sports bra and shorts
- This is an oily modality…so, please DON’T wear or bring anything you don’t mind getting oil on
- Bring your copy of It’s Not Fat, It’s Fascia and/or The Cellulite Myth:Daily Companion Guide by Ashley Black & Joanna Hunt, if you have it/them
- Bring water to drink throughout the class
Empower yourself by learning how to use these amazing tools and be able to free yourself from chronic or acute pain when it shows up in your life!
*If you are taking blood thinning medication, chemotherapy, or have a history of stroke or blood clots, then this modality is NOT indicated for you.
Reserve your spot at the following link: