with Rhonda Leifheit
Sat., Feb. 2, 2019 * 10 A.M. – 2:30 P.M.
at Silver Lining
The best way to develop intuition is to practice, practice, practice! And better yet, to have fun doing it! Learn to trust your intuition as you experience a variety of exercises to discover your natural strengths:
* Practice feeling auras, expanding your energy field, and psychometry.
* Experience Guided Meditation to open to higher wisdom.
* Receive inner guidance for that which most concerns you.
* Learn the importance of “not trying” and letting go of the ego’s need to be “right”.
* Discover the value of “divination tools”.
* Learn guidelines for helping others using your intuition.
We’re all born with intuition, but not everyone listens, and fewer still actively practice. Learn how to quiet your worried mind, strengthen your intuition and relax into the higher wisdom.
“Cease trying to work everything out with your minds. It will get you nowhere. Live by intuition and inspiration and let your whole life be Revelation.”Eileen Caddy (one of the founders of Findhorn in northern Scotland)
Fee: $65. ($55 Early bird postmarked by 1/25.)
Send check to Rhonda at 2726 Ellendale Ave., St. Louis, MO 63143.
Note: Please bring a light lunch.
Rhonda Leifheit is an intuitive reader of the Akashic Records. She has been giving Past Life, Relationship and Health Readings for 40 years with clients in all 50 states. Rhonda teaches classes in Meditation, Empaths & Intuition, Meridian Tapping, Past Life Exploration, Remembering Your Soul’s Purpose and more.